- SUMMER 2017
- SPRING 2017
- WINTER 2016/2017
- FALL 2016
- AUGUST 2016
- JULY 2016
- MARCH 2016
- FEBRUARY 2016
- ARCHIVED 2015 BLOGS
- STAIN RELIEF FOR TEETH
- STOP SMOKING- SAVE YOUR SMILE
- DON'T LET DIET SODAS FOOL YOU!
- CONQUER FLOSSING
- SAVE YOUR SMILE WITH CHECK-UPS
- A HEALTHY HOLIDAY SMILE
- AVOID HARMFUL SNACKING
- DANGERS OF DIY WHITENING
- NIGHTTIME ORAL CARE TIPS
- FOR OUR SMILES, WE ARE THANKFUL
- SAVE YOUR TEETH FROM HALLOWEEN TREATS
- NATURALLY WHITENING FOODS
- HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BRUSH
- CHOOSING DENTURES OR IMPLANTS
- USE VENEERS TO BETTER YOUR SMILE
- WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
- TIME FOR YOUR ZOOM WHITENING!
- HOW TO BEAT BAD BREATH
- WHY ARE MY GUMS BLEEDING?
- WHY FRUITS & VEGGIES MATTER
- AT-HOME VS. IN-OFFICE WHITENING
- WHAT INVISALIGN CAN OFFER
- HOW YOU MAY BE DAMAGING TEETH
- IMPLANT MAINTENANCE ADVICE
- IF YOU DON'T IMPLANT...
- ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- INVISALIGN VS METAL BRACES
- TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF VENEERS
- TOP FOODS & DRINKS TO AVOID
- BRUSH MAINTENANCE
- REPLACING METAL FILLINGS
- IMPLANT SUCCESS TIPS
- THE HISTORY OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- SPEECH DISORDERS
- INVISALIGN: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A WHITE SMILE
- BENEFITS OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- ARCHIVED 2014 BLOGS
Walnut Creek Dentist Office Teeth Cleaning, Cosmetic Dentistry & Teeth Whitening in Walnut Creek CA
Don’t Delay Your Visit!
Some, if not most, patients dread going to see the dentist. It is commonplace for patients put off their dental appointments until the day they are in pain, swollen, or notice that the hole in their tooth is too large to be ignored any further. This habit can not only harm your smile but your overall health!
Fear No More with Spa-Like Ambiance at a Top Walnut Creek Dentist
Dental Care of Walnut Creek is an amazingly different visual and mental experience. With a low light ambiance and old town European decor, our goal is for our patients to experience dentistry in a setting that does not feel like a traditional white walled dental office. The spa-like setting allows patients to relax mentally and physically so dentistry can be fun and fearless. This paried with advancement in technology and better training from dental colleges comes the new generation of dentists that provide the care that is very different than the previous generation of dentists.
Walnut Creek Dentist Teaches Patients the Importance of Prevention
At Dental Care of Walnut Creek, we focus on creating an atmosphere that is different than any other dental office. The comfort of our patients before, during, and after treatment is extremely important to us. Our goal is prevention for optimum oral health. We take the time to teach our patients about their teeth and how to prevent future problems.
Come visit us to take a tour of our office or to set up a second opinion consultation. You will be glad you did. Contact us today at 925-937-9017 or CLICK HERE for an appointment.
New to our practice? Download our New Patient Packet here.
Dental Care of Walnut Creek
1111 Civic Drive #145
Walnut Creek CA 94596
Phone: (925) 937-9017
Fill out the contact form below and we will respond as soon as possible