- SUMMER 2017
- SPRING 2017
- WINTER 2016/2017
- FALL 2016
- AUGUST 2016
- JULY 2016
- MARCH 2016
- FEBRUARY 2016
- ARCHIVED 2015 BLOGS
- STAIN RELIEF FOR TEETH
- STOP SMOKING- SAVE YOUR SMILE
- DON'T LET DIET SODAS FOOL YOU!
- CONQUER FLOSSING
- SAVE YOUR SMILE WITH CHECK-UPS
- A HEALTHY HOLIDAY SMILE
- AVOID HARMFUL SNACKING
- DANGERS OF DIY WHITENING
- NIGHTTIME ORAL CARE TIPS
- FOR OUR SMILES, WE ARE THANKFUL
- SAVE YOUR TEETH FROM HALLOWEEN TREATS
- NATURALLY WHITENING FOODS
- HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BRUSH
- CHOOSING DENTURES OR IMPLANTS
- USE VENEERS TO BETTER YOUR SMILE
- WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
- TIME FOR YOUR ZOOM WHITENING!
- HOW TO BEAT BAD BREATH
- WHY ARE MY GUMS BLEEDING?
- WHY FRUITS & VEGGIES MATTER
- AT-HOME VS. IN-OFFICE WHITENING
- WHAT INVISALIGN CAN OFFER
- HOW YOU MAY BE DAMAGING TEETH
- IMPLANT MAINTENANCE ADVICE
- IF YOU DON'T IMPLANT...
- ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- INVISALIGN VS METAL BRACES
- TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF VENEERS
- TOP FOODS & DRINKS TO AVOID
- BRUSH MAINTENANCE
- REPLACING METAL FILLINGS
- IMPLANT SUCCESS TIPS
- THE HISTORY OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- SPEECH DISORDERS
- INVISALIGN: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A WHITE SMILE
- BENEFITS OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- ARCHIVED 2014 BLOGS
Walnut Creek Dentist Provides Premier Care
Our Walnut Creek Dentist Office
Teeth Cleaning, Cosmetic Dentistry & Teeth Whitening
Don’t Delay Your Visit!
It is a known fact that most patients DREAD going to see the dentist. Because of this, most patients put off their dental appointments until the day they are in pain, swollen, or notice that the hole in their tooth is too large to be ignored any further.
Fear No More!!
There are a lot of bad experiences associated with dental care that date back numerous generations. These bad experiences were mostly from a time when dentistry had its limitations. Limitations that range from the lack of materials (anesthetics, fillings, etc) available, to the techniques used in treating patients. With an advancement in technology and better training from dental colleges comes the new generation of dentists that provide the care that is very different than the previous generation of dentists.
Dental Care of Walnut Creek’s new generation of dentists are trained to LISTEN, CARE, and teach patients the importance of PREVENTION.
At Dental Care of Walnut Creek, we focus on creating an atmosphere that is different than any other dental office. The comfort of our patients before, during, and after treatment is extremely important to us. Our goal is PREVENTION. We take the time to teach our patients about their teeth and how to prevent future problems. Dental Care of Walnut Creek is an amazingly different visual and mental experience. With a low light ambiance and old town European decor, our goal is for our patients to experience dentistry in a setting that does not feel like a traditional white walled dental office. The spa-like setting allows patients to relax mentally and physically so dentistry can be fun and fearless.
Come visit us to take a tour of our office or to set up a second opinion consultation. You will be glad you did. Contact us today at 925-937-9017 or CLICK HERE for an appointment.
New to our practice? Download our New Patient Packet here.
Dental Care of Walnut Creek
1111 Civic Drive #145
Walnut Creek CA 94596
Phone: (925) 937-9017
Fill out the contact form below and we will respond as soon as possible