Walnut Creek, CA Invisalign Dentist
Are you a patient in Walnut Creek looking for an alternative to metal braces? You’re in luck. Here at Dental Care of Walnut Creek, we specialize in creating beautiful, straight smiles without the need for brackets and wires. With Invisalign, we can correct your smile with aligners that are virtually invisible!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the modern approach to straightening teeth. Instead of metal brackets and wires, the Invisalign system uses a series of custom-made aligners that shift your teeth over time. Every two weeks, you pop in a new aligner until your treatment is complete. These aligners are clear, made of plastic, and are easily removable. Invisalign gives the patients in Walnut Creek the ability to achieve the smile of their dreams without interfering with your life.
- Eat the foods you enjoy! Simply pop out your tray when you want to eat. When you’re done eating, brush your teeth and put the tray back in. It’s that simple!
- Nobody will know you are straightening your teeth. The trays are virtually invisible.
- Maintain periodontal health by brushing and flossing regularly.
- No irritation from metal in your mouth. The plastic aligners are smooth and comfortable.
- Only requires a return visit every four to six weeks.
How do you know if Invisalign is right for you?
There are numerous benefits of having straight teeth. Besides feeling comfortable with your smile and feeling your best, straighter smiles allow for healthier gums and teeth, easier cleaning, and better overall health. If you’re looking to get a straighter smile and don’t want to deal with having metal in your mouth, Invisalign may be right for you.
Since all patients are unique, we recommend setting up a consultation in our Walnut Creek, CA dental office to meet with our friendly team at Dental Care of Walnut Creek. We’ll go over the options, cost, and figure out if Invisalign can help you get the smile you deserve.
To make an appointment, give us a call at 925-937-9017 or visit our online appointment request page.