This advanced and popular restorative procedure can replace your missing teeth and give you the smile that you've been looking for. During this service, titanium supports are surgically fused with your jawbone and act as an anchor for naturally looking false teeth. They're created to look and feel the same as the rest of your natural teeth, returning your ability to freely smile, eat your favorite foods, and much more.
Dental implants in Walnut Creek are not only used for individual tooth replacement, but they can also be used when replacing multiple teeth as a more permanent alternative to dentures.
Advantages of dental implants
- Implants are extremely natural looking
- Fusion of the implants into your jaw make them very stable and comfortable compared to traditional dentures
- They can last a lifetime if properly cared for alongside your natural teeth
Types of implants
Your cosmetic dentist in Walnut Creek will be able to tell you which of the three types of implants is right for you:
- Root form Implant: This is the most common type of implant where the screw is shaped like the root of a tooth.
- Plate Form Implant: A plate form implant has a flat and long shape and is better suited for a narrow jawbone.
- Subperiosteal Implants: In some cases where there is not enough bone width or height for the root form or plate form implant, a subperiosteal implant may be prescribed. This type of implant is designed to sit on top of the bone but under the gums.
Every patient has their own unique smile, so we won't know which type of dental implant in Walnut Creek you'll receive until you schedule a consultation with our dentists.
If you're looking to completely restore your smile by permanently filling in the gaps, look no further. We urge you to give our office a call at (925) 937-9017 and we'll be happy to help schedule the best date and time for you to come into our office. Everyone deserves a smile that they're comfortable and confident with, no matter what age. We can't wait to help restore your teeth!